You listen to us on your way to school, work, and home! Now, we want to hear from you! Participate in our polls to have your voice heard! You will be able to hear the results on any one of our stations or podcasts, and you can see the results here once we gather the final results!

So stay tuned to foxradionetwork.com/polls to see what people are saying!

We Want to Know:

What is your favorite Christmas Song? *
Name
Name
If you are passionate about your answer, tell us why, and your quote can be featured on air or on our website!

The Results

On the previous Listener Poll we asked you if you participate in the madness that is Black Friday.

As you can see, many of you have no interest in getting involved with the Black Friday festivities. Those of you who are interested, aren't waiting in line.

Listener Shanna Creado answered "Yep!" and explained her answer!
"I love getting a great deal! I did do a little online shopping at 2 a.m. this morning at Walmart.com. I was able to get the only big thing I really needed. There were so many people online that i couldn't get my cart to load to check out in time to get everything I wanted. It doesn't bother me to go "Black Friday shopping" though. I just go to my local Wal-Mart. It's a small town. So far I haven't seen any arguments or fights or pushing and shoving. Everyone is courteous which makes the shopping experience even better!!"

67% of you said "No, thank you!" While the other 33% said "Yep!" The other options were not so lucky.