Minit Print and Margaret Harwell Art Museum
The 28th Annual Pictures by the People is open to the public. Top prize of $100 cash for Grand Prize Purchase Award will be given for best overall photo, which will become part of the museum's permanent collection.
Cash Prizes and Ribbons Awarded in Adult & Junior Division
- Contest is open to all photographers within a 100 mile radius of Poplar Bluff.
- $5.00 Entry Fee per person for adults and professionals. $2.00 entry fee for juniors. Please make checks payable to Margaret Harwell Art Museum.
- Participants may enter up to three photos. (No previous entries allowed.) Adults are people 18 and over, Juniors are 17 and under.
- Photos of any subject-either color or black-and-white will be accepted as long as they are in good taste
- Print size: Minimum size of 8x10 inches, with a maximum of 16x20 inches. Maximum mat size 20x24 inches. Prints may be framed. Must have wire or Hanger Attached to back of frame. Labeled with entry form #1 on the back with entrant's name, address, daytime phone, title of photo and division of competition. No information should be visible on the face of the photos. Entry label #2 is to be enclosed with the photo for labeling purposes.
- Becky Shock will serve as this year's judge. Shock is a professional photographer and owner of Pixel Perfect Photography.
- Deadline for entries is 4 p.m., June 26, 2015. Photos will be accepted by mail, or may be brought to the Museum during regular museum hours. Photos may be picked up beginning August 31, 2015. Photos not picked up by September 30, 2015 will become property of the museum.
- Margaret Harwell Art Museum reserves the right to reproduce photographs for purposes of publicity.
- For more information call 686-8002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Opening reception for the 28th Annual Pictures by the People will be held from 5-7 p.m. on July 10.
The exhibition dates will be from July 10-August 30, 2015.